- Australia’s first large scale solar + storage plant connected to grid
- A market no more? Why two state governments rebelled against NEM
- Lights Out! Now who’s to blame?
- Cobalt: From Drama To Calmer, & Car2Go Success In Vancouver (Cleantech Talk 47)
- Is Big Auto Going The Way Of Big Tobacco?
- Is Tesla Subsidized? What’s The Truth About Claims Tesla, SpaceX, & Elon Musk Wealth Only Exist Because Of Subsidies?
- Electric Cars Often Actually Save Owners Time
- Will Tesla Model S be a “collector car”? Tuckers are, but Kaisers aren’t: why?
- Elon Musk’s Obsessive Investment In The Future (Infographic)
- Electrify Everything & Save The Planet!
Pollinate Energy, an Australian social enterprise, wins support from Tata Trusts
Pollinate Energy has successfully secured support from Tata Trusts.
Why did energy regulators deliberately turn out the lights in South Australia?
Last Wednesday around 90,000 homes and businesses in South Australia were deliberately disconnected from the electricity grid for up to an hour. So why did it actually happen?
Spy Pics Of Next-Gen Nissan LEAF?
Spy pics of what appears to be a new, redesigned Nissan LEAF recently surfaced, giving us what is presumably our first real look at the next-gen version of the popular all-electric car — the world's top-selling electric car in history, to be precise Spy Pics Of Next-Gen Nissan LEAF? was originally published on CleanTechnica. To read more from …
Lucid Air Showing Off In The Snow (Video)
While the launch (and beginning of production as well) is still quite a long while off, Lucid Motors has now begun advertising its very impressive-looking all-electric sedan, the Lucid Air, in earnest Lucid Air Showing Off In The Snow (Video) was originally published on CleanTechnica. To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other …
Watch Self-Driving Chevy Bolt EV Navigate San Francisco (There’s Footage Inside The Car This Time)
Following on the release last month of a dash-cam video showing a reportedly self-driving Chevy Bolt EV traveling around San Francisco, Cruise/GM has now released another video. As you may recall, in the comments section of our earlier coverage some people expressed skepticism that the Bolt EV was driving all or most of the time. Presumably, Dan Amman reads CleanTechnica. ;)
1-Megawatt Solar Hybrid Plant Installed In Just 7 days (Time-Lapse Video)
A time-lapse video recording of the swift installation of a 1-megawatt redeployable solar-diesel hybrid power plant turns a week into seconds, highlighting the innovative modular technology. Laing O'Rourke developed the innovative modular technology. RenewEconomy reports that it was delivered, set up, unpacked, and fully operational within seven days. Presently in full operation, RenewEconomy reports that the solar power plant was
The world’s $7.7 trillion renewable energy boom
Global energy markets facing watershed moment as BNEF predicts two thirds of new investment to 2030 will be in renewable energy.